Sunday, June 29, 2008

Orlando

Every time I say Orlando, I think of Ghost (the movie). "Orlando- is that you!?" For three days, it never got old.
Orlando is where I had to switch hotel rooms in that mess of a blog I wrote about. But no worries. After that day, all was good. We were in a Double Tree with like 800 rooms, and it was really nice.

The theatre threw us a party there that was a blast. Great food, great location, great OPEN bar (love it). And Ted (Jesus) was able to come, which was just wonderful. So often he misses things like this because of other obligations.

I think it was the first time I have been there without going to Disney. Funny enough, I am done with tour tomorrow (crazy), flying home for a few days, then flying BACK to Orlando with my mom and BA for a fun little Disney vacation! More on that later...

Mind you, since Orlando, I have flown to Montgomery, AL, then from AL to Tampa. All within like two days.

Enjoy the pics...

With Ted at the opening night party in Orlando.

Darrel, myself, Ted, Zack, and Tessa (baby Neeley's)

They might have served us a little too much red wine. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment