Saturday, June 7, 2008

Job Update

Well, I have officially decided to do tour again next year. I know, I know. I said one year to go out and do something different. Then I said I haven't seen every city yet, so I would do it one more year. And now... year three. It happens.

I'll be home July thru mid-November, then back at it with Jesus and Judas.

Speaking of being home during this time. I kind of rented out my house starting August 15th, and now I'm homeless. Oops. I am going to put my house in storage, and need to find a temporary furnished home/room/apartment from August until November. I have about 4 weeks of vacations planned, so I won't necessarily be there all the time. Sooo.... if you have a mansion with a pool and an extra room, please let me know. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment