Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Goodbye Jesus Bus

Enjoying some Mexican food. And Patron.

They took our buses away. For the last three weeks of tour, all three of our buses are gone. We are flying, renting cars, taking cabs. Such a pain logistically. Your bus becomes your home, so I guess I'm kind of homeless for the next few weeks! Totally sucks. I had to get all of my stuff off the bus, re-pack suitcases, ship a box home. Some stuff I just left on there because it was too big of a pain to figure out what to do with it (like my down comforter thing. What the heck am I supposed to do with that!?).

Anyway, we decided to take our driver, Kevin, out for his last night on the town with the Jesus tour, in Fayetteville. He has moved on to bigger and better things, and will be missed. Not only was he the worlds best driver, but he is a great friend to all of us. :(


Downtown Fayetteville is actually pretty fun. Who would have ever thought I would go to Arkansas? There is a street called Dixson with bars and restaurants. We hit up a few last night. Lucky for us, they all served Patron, which seemed to be our shot of choice. Oy.

Kevin, Corey, myself and Michael


With Stacie, our other partner in crime for the day

We'll miss you Kevin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment