Saturday, July 12, 2008

Feelin' Blahgh

Not sure if that is a word or not, but that is how I physically feel. I had a FUN night, but just ate such crummy, terrible food! So that is my quick blog. It's late at night, and I can't sleep because I feel like crud.
I got home from Disney World (a blog in itself... coming) around 4:00 today, did the whole mail/email catch up thing, then decided last minute to go to the Indians game with some friends. Just in the same clothes I have had on since 8:00am in Florida. I was starving, so I grabbed a beer and a bag of peanuts when we got there. ($10 seats by the way, and we just moved up a bit and they were fine). I literally ate about the whole bag when I flipped it over and saw that it was 25% of my fat content for the day. GROSS!! Then I saw that that was for one serving, and there were five in the bag. Haha! So I am at 125% of my fat for the day. Might as well go for another beer and a hot dog! So good.
After the game and the best fireworks show I have ever seen in my life, I met my sister and my friend Nick at a place in Ohio City. They had these Belgium fries that I heard were a must, so we of course ordered them. They had some sort of a mayonaise sauce for dipping. Fat free, right??
I feel like hell. It's probably what that guy in "Supersize Me" felt like after eating McDonald's. Tomorrow I am going for a walk, and to the grocery store to buy fruit and veggies.

You really are what you eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment