Thursday, April 2, 2009

Larger Than Life

This is how I live right now- larger than life.

That being said, one week in D.C., one week of one nighters in FL and CT and PA since then, has made me a.... fatty!! My jeans are so terribly tight- legging outfits are on the rise. My shirts are too tight... dresses here I come!

I tell myself that our way of life makes this happen, and it does. I eat dinner every night at 11:00pm. I have drinks with dinner. I have not had a vegetable not cooked in oil in months, and I actually usually pick the potato instead. A home cooked meal happened once in February, and once in March.

I'm sure the fact that I am in Hershey, PA right now, and there is free chocolate at the theatre, is really going to help.

My next bog will be about the fabulous night I had in Tampa at a Yankees game (lots of food and drink there!).... until then, over and out with my sweat pants!

1 comment:

  1. I am laughing so hard right now! That's exactly how I feel... I HATE my jeans. They are my enemy, and I feel skinny when I have on elastic waist pants, so why not where them ALL the time?!

    ReplyDelete