Saturday, January 12, 2008

Sick on the Road

Being sick on the road is the WORST! I woke up today worse than yesterday, and after really thinking about things, came to the conclusion that I have my first sinus infection. It is nasty. People have always called off work or cancelled plans because of these, and I thought they were fakers- I will forever have sympathy from this day forward. What stinks about it is that I still have to work. There is no one else who can sell the merchandise for the show. So I called my doctor at home, found a pharmacy within walking distance here in Orange County, got a prescription, and headed to work for the day. I have an hour free, then back for the night. I would rather do almost anything than have to go to work. The good news is that now I have pills, so hopefully this will not get any worse!

No comments:

Post a Comment