Friday, August 13, 2010

Ithaca, NY

A few weekends ago, Kevin and I drove to Ithaca, NY for a wedding (his friend from college). If I could even tell you how much we have driven this summer... you have no idea. It was about a 7 hour drive, and I was looking forward it it because I had actually never been to Ithaca.


It was a cute, small college town with lots of hills that had tons of hippies! Seriously, I don't get it. You are like 20 years old, it's 2010, and you're white. Why do you have on tie dye driving a VW bus with dreadlocks and smell gross? And I don't have a job, so I'm not going to throw money in your guitar case when I have to step over it to get to lunch. Just sayin'. We did eat at some great independent restaurants though.


The wedding was totally awesome. The girl used to be an event planner in NYC, so every detail was perfect. The hotel was great, and we knew where to be when, and how we were getting there for everything going on because of her organizational skills. Loved it. We ate, drank, danced (ok, maybe Kevin didn't, but I did) and the partied continued until 6am. I was asleep LONG before that, but it just goes to show how much fun everyone had!


No comments:

Post a Comment