Sunday, February 3, 2008

The Jesus Bus




On tour, I ride on a bus with Ted and Corey. Due to the fact I organize all of their media and PR, and I work late selling merch, it would be next to impossible for me to do my job without traveling with them. As a general rule, we travel at night from city to city, and sleep on the bus.


We have had three different busses, and by far, this is the BEST ride! It is actually the same bus that was in the movie Shopgirl with Claire Danes. I remember watching that movie on Netflix thinking- my GOD would I love to ride on a bus like that! Turns out... we are! Ted really fought for a nice bus, and here it is- notice the personal DVD players in each bunk, that also play satellite TV. And did I mention we have wireless?!

1 comment:

  1. Not bad living conditions! You should post the other buses for comparisons... how many of the other people on the tour hate you for where you get to stay?!?

    ReplyDelete