Monday, January 4, 2010

New Years Eve 2010

First of all, are you going to call it two thousand and ten, or twenty ten? I'm a two thousand ten girl, myself.


Anyway, one of my friends out here had some friends who ran a bar in Miami called the Electric Pickle, and he invited some of us to join him to bring in the New Year there. It was SO MUCH FUN! We had two shows on New Years Eve, so it was a bit of a struggle to drag myself there, but once I was there it was nothing short of an awesome party! They had a great outside area with a DJ, and a funky inside with a band and swing dancing. And did I mention that we had free drink coupons and they were pouring the champagne like water?


I had a great New Years Eve, and I hope that all of you did too!


The crew boys of 101

A few of the 101 girls!



No comments:

Post a Comment