Saturday, January 16, 2010

Creative Hotel Eating

I'm in Birmingham, and there is NOTHING around our hotel and theatre. Nothing. I knew this coming into it though because I have been here before. We took a cab out the other night and went to some pretty cool bars, but it's been in stay in and watch Netflix week.


Anyway, I thought I would show off some culinary skills here in the world of hotel living.


I bought tuna packets, have bread, salt, pepper and cheese, and got onion, green pepper, and mayo from the hotel restaurant. Tuna melt- voila.



I cannot take credit for this one- it's all Kevin's doing. However, I am pretty upset I didn't know about this for the last three years of my life.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That is pretty clever! I never would have thought of that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this now leaves me wondering if I have ever ironed with a hotel iron that has been used as a panini press... hmmm.

    ReplyDelete