Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tabogganing

With all of the "holiday madness", I really wanted to just do something fun and different one day. I was talking to a girl on Christmas Eve at Gamekeepers, and she told me how she had just gone tobogganing with her family that week in the Metro Parks in Cleveland. I was like, how fun! BA's boyfriend was visiting from France and we thought it would be a fun thing to do.


We of course picked the nicest day of the week that was sunny and not totally freezing during Winter Break from school, so the place was pretty busy. It was kind of set up like a water park would be- you got a tag, waited in line for a sled, the carried it up 500 stairs to get to the top of the chute (or in our case, watched the guys carry it up the stairs). You can see the chutes in the first picture behind us, but I didn't really take any. It was about a ten second ride, but it was fun and worth it!











No comments:

Post a Comment