Thursday, January 20, 2011

Seattle, WA

Unfortunately, we only had a few short days in Seattle, and five shows to work. So I tried to make the most of my time that I had. While I had been to the Market before (2007), I really wanted to go back just to hang out and look around. I was so bummed because the famous fish throwing place was closed! Booooo. But I had a great tuna melt at a restaurant there, AND went to the first Starbucks, opened in the 70's. I kid you not, there is a Starbucks on every corner in Seattle. I have no idea how many there actually are, but I'm convinced that you cannot live in Seattle if you don't drink coffee, or eat oysters.


I also went to a few local restaurants, bars, shopping areas, etc. But the highlight of Seattle is always the Market. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment